Rubber mats Audi A6 1997-2004
Rubber mats are made specifically for the Audi A6 1997-2004, from organic materials and therefore do not have unpleasant smell of the rubber. Heighten sides and mats holders (not included) do not allow the front mats to move, so it's much easier to keep cleanliness in the car.
Why is it worth to choose rubber mats? Mats characteristics
- Applied to a specific car model.
- Driver's pedal pad is strengthened, i.e. a thicker rubber layer is used (see photo below), which increases the usability of the mats.
- Heighten sides of the mats does not allow the front mats to move, so it's much easier to maintain cleanliness in the car.
- Rubber mats are durable, made of organic TPE (a type of synthetic rubber) material that does not have an unpleasant smell of rubber, but retains all the properties of rubber.
- TPE is used where resistance to various corrosive materials and temperature fluctuations is required. Mats, made of standard rubber, when temperatures drop below 0 ° C it gets harden and can start to split. Mats, made of TPE even up to -40 ° C do not change their properties and remain elastic, so they serve much longer than standard.
- Aesthetic rubber mats are not only easy to clean, but also easy to maintain.
The surface of the mats is completely non-slippery and is designed to prevent water and dirt from leaking.
The shape of the mats is applied to a specific model of the car, and the sides are designed not interfere with the movement of the seat.
Driver's pedal pad is strengthened, i.e. a thicker rubber layer is used (see photo below), which increases the usability of the mats.
Rubber mats have special openings for fixing mats to the floor of the car.
Audi A6 1997-2004 rubber mats online at a good price!
0 reviews0/5 Product rating
There are no reviews for this product.